Relax and unwind in your own peaceful, rural hideaway and reconnect with nature.
Nestled in the rolling hills of the Dordogne you will find luxury, eco yurts hidden in their own secluded clearings, each with its own private and very individual facilities.
This is a chance to come and relax and enjoy a bit of the "good life" with us – it's a place where peace and tranquility reign and is the perfect setting for a romantic getaway or a green, ecological holiday. It’s an opportunity to re-connect and get back to nature, happy in the knowledge that the sun heats your water and powers your lights and even your human waste is transformed into amazing compost that nourishes the willow beds, ready for us to make new yurts!
This is a glamping holiday with an opportunity to experience a bit of slow living away from the hustle and bustle of your everyday lives, in beautiful rural France.
"Once again I have left this place richer in spirit, memories and inspiration! Thank you for sharing the 'good life' of being welcoming, hard-working, and earthy." Lee & Becky xxx June 2017
"What an amazing place! We booked this in a random 'let's go somewhere sunny' moment and it seems we lucked out! The amount of thought that you have put into these peaceful retreats is really quite impressive. We have slept like babies, enjoyed breakfast on the terrace and had some great days out and about. It has been like a second honeymoon for us. We will definitely be recommending you to friends and family. Thank you all for a great stay." Love Ed & Annie July 2017
Here are just a few of the things you can enjoy doing whilst staying with us at Quirky Camping
- soak up the amazing sunsets and star gazing, along with the spectacular views
- go scrumping and make the most of our organic homegrown produce
- enjoy a splash in our 'plunge pool with a view'
- take a stroll or a bike ride on the quiet country roads
- see who conquers on the boules court
- get involved with what’s happening on the farm
- tell stories and make music around the campfire in the evenings
- sip sundowners together on your terrace